The Chicago Highlands Club offers a truly unique golf experience within the Chicagoland area. The championship layout will test golfers of all skill levels in a setting unlike any other in Chicago. We are happy to welcome you and know that your round will be most enjoyable if you follow these Chicago Highlands Club traditions, customs and rules.
- Members please notify the Golf Shop of all guests and be on hand to greet them.
- When arriving at the club, please use the bag drop to ensure all golf bags have the appropriate guest bag tag.
- Please make yourself comfortable in the locker room, grill room, and practice facility prior to your round.
- Employees and caddies are an integral part of the Chicago Highlands Club family and they should be treated with dignity and respect.
- Members and guests are encouraged to use caddies whenever they are available.
- Caddie Rates are clearly stated on our caddie cards and they do include gratuity.
- Chicago Highlands has a no-tipping policy. Please do not put our employees or caddies in an uncomfortable situation by offering them a tip.
- Proper attire for men and ladies is required at all times.
- Golf shirts and mock collared shirts are acceptable. Ladies must have either a collar or sleeves.
- Golf shorts/Bermuda shorts of an appropriate and tasteful length are acceptable.
- Please wear all headwear with the bill facing forward.
- Men please tuck in shirts at all times. Ladies may wear shirts un-tucked if the style of the shirt is designed in that manner. No cargo shorts please.
On the Course
- It is the duty of all golfers to keep pace with the group directly in front, and not just ahead of the group directly behind.
- A group of four playing 18 holes should take no longer than 4 hours and 15 minutes to get around the golf course.
- Every member of the Club and his or her guests has the responsibility of taking care of our golf course.
- Repair ball marks on the greens, replace divots in the fairway, and rake bunkers.
- Do not drive golf cars in the “extreme rough/fescue"
- Keep carts on the path on all par 3s.
- Return to the path at the designated areas (wooden posts).
- Dispose of any trash in the appropriate receptacles located on each teeing area.
- Cell phones and electronic devices are permitted. However, please place ringers on vibrate or silent mode; and calls need to be taken or made with discretion. Please refrain from taking a call during the play of a hole.
- No smoking is allowed in the Golf Shop and/or Clubhouse.
Food and Beverage Menus
Thanks and enjoy your day with us at Chicago Highlands Club!